The client will consider candidates who are young but promising&quick learners who can learn new thing easly
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Hands-on experience developing proof-of-concepts and pilots in at least one of the blockchain platforms - Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multi-chain.
• Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc).
• Good knowledge of and experience with cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
• Knowledge of versioning systems Git etc.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
HIGHLY DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE
• Hands-on experience in using a number of the following languages: Java, Golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, C, C++
• Back-end development experience
o Java EE, Spring
o RESTful services
• Good Software Engineering skills, insights, and experience
• Mastery of an interpreted language like Python or Ruby
• Good knowledge of modern advanced cryptography techniques like Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZKP), Proxy re-encryption, Secure Multi-Party Computation (MPC), …
Apart from these pure technical skills, the ideal candidate should also possess:
• The ability to be productive in a team, to assist and guide other team members when required, and to help improve the team's productivity
• The ability to work independently and pro-actively
• A strong quality orientation, combined with a pragmatic attitude to deliver
• Strong command of English
• Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills