Compliance Officer (full time), Luxembourg
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Officer to join a growing and dynamic fund investor in Luxembourg
They are looking for someone who is capable of working on AML/KYC, Regulatory and
Compliance matters as well as on due diligence and corporate duties to assist the Senior Management.
The activities of the company are expanding and together with the Compliance Officer, these activities will be further professionalized and monitored. The job will entail good cooperation within the Compliance team and with the other teams, reason why communication skills are important. As the activities of the company increase, more reporting is required with more strict deadlines, this require some flexibility and good time management.
• In charge of the management, record keeping, monitoring and analytical functions involved with Know-Your Client (KYC) procedures, anti-fraud, Anti
Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) in Luxembourg, in particular for funds managed by the AIFM
• Conduct on-boarding, ongoing & periodic due diligence on business relationships
• Monitoring & oversight
• Assist the RC & RR on the AML/CFT matters
• Review of agreements
• Develop and perform the Compliance Monitoring Plan of the AIFM.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Compliance policies
• Review of internal procedure, adaptation to regulatory changes
• Advise on regulatory matters impacting the AIFM's activities
• Active role in the preparation of reports related to the Authorities & internal Governance forums (Board & Management team)
• Preparation and completion of the documentation pertaining to internal governance meetings (senior management and Board meetings in particular).
• Monitor the laws, regulations and market practices in Luxembourg on an ongoing basis
• Assist in the administration and/or corporate secretarial activities
• Drafting of resolutions
• Have at least 3 years of proven experience in a similar role or in audit position.
• Knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg AML & Compliance laws and regulations in Luxembourg.
• Knowledge of private equity investment structure and of their legal and administrative requirements
• French native speaker, fluent in English
• Excellent Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Bachelor/Masters' degree in Law, Finance or Economy
• Any other AML/CFT and Compliance certification is considered as an asset