Are you a Data Analyst looking for your next exciting contract? Do you want to join a Global Bank on a long term project?
If so, this ones for you!
We are on the lookout for a Data Analyst to join the project of Belgian Bank to work for one of their end clients operating in the Banking & Finance sector.
You will be joining an ambitious and strategic project of the Bank where we develop
the proactive AI digital assistant 'Kate'.
As a data analyst your responsibilities are:
- Gathering requirements in cooperation with business
- Join in with the feasibility to determine what data we need, define the work
to be done and where
- Write qualitative data selections ~ queries based upon these requirements in
- Support and guide business with testing
- Guard the quality of the data and verify the integrity, think ahead to define
- Good knowledge of GDPR and how to deal with it in a data driven context
- Testing functional via notebooks, remote and local via InitelliJ
- Defining new data sources to be ingested in the data lake, close cooperation
and guiding the team who is responsible for it with attention to detail of GDPR
- Focus on quality and ownership, meaning maintenance of your own builds
- Overall good communicator, proactive
- Jupyter Notebook