The Facilities Co-Ordinator will provide assistance to the Facilities Manager and Facilities Team, for the smooth and efficient running of our Client's offices in Luxembourg.
The position will work alongside the Facilities Team to support both in-house and outsourced activities to add service value and commercial focus to the FM function. To build successful relationships with key stakeholders, Workplaces Services team members and Luxembourg partners. To ensure the FM function remains aligned with organisational goals and management of risk. Provide financial analysis on all budgets for all Luxembourg buildings.
• Proactively represent the Client
• Respond to all visitor enquiries in a friendly and proactive manner.
• Answer and direct telephone calls.
• Sign in all visitors and issue/collect relevant security passes.
• Cover Reception on a daily basis.
• Manage All Mailroom Queries and sorting
• Manage meeting room bookings.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Log and maintain all Post and Courier Logs and deliver within agreed timescales
• Monitor Helpdesk queries and respond with the agreed SLA’s
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Workplace Services Team
• Work with the Facilities Manager to provide support for the delivery of WPS functions.
• Assist in the planning of operational FM activities and services for Luxembourg where required.
• Checklist control monthly :first kits aids and AED
• Office supplies ordering : kitchen supplies, cleaning
• Daily control of premises : checklist to be updated in team share and snags and defects to be reported to Samia
Facilities Management Services
o Responsible for the delivery of a cost efficient and high quality FM deliveries for the Luxembourg operation including but not limited to:
o Cleaning Services
o Catering Services
o Reception & Switchboard Services
o Post & Distribution Services
o WPS Helpdesk and reservations
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in a professional services firm. Experience within a global organisation would be beneficial.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
• Experience in financial management and budgeting.
• Advanced Microsoft Office experience (focusing on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project) required.
• Ability to bring a fresh approach.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
• Ability to network at all levels of the organisation.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing business requirements
• Ability to display initiative, confidence and professionalism in all dealings
• Fluent in English and French