FATCA/CRS Tax Expert
The tax expert will play a key role within the Luxembourg based Tax Operations team to ensure regulatory compliance with the FATCA, CRS and QI regulations, to implement constant improvements within operational processes and to apply a consistently client centric approach in all tasks performed.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Performance of tax due diligence on FATCA, CRS and QI documentation, both for new accounts and following changes of circumstance.
2. Investigation of FATCA and CRS tax technical queries.
3. Data input and maintenance concerning: client static data in core custody systems, documentation tracking, and reportable data.
4. Performance of the documentation renewals process.
5. Performance of plausibility controls and follow up on FATCA, CRS and QI static data.
6. Creation and filing of FATCA and CRS reports for multiple countries.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
1. Well organized and punctual.
2. Highly analytical and with a critical-thinking mindset.
3. Goal oriented.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills.