- Master's degree (or equivalent) in a computer-based discipline or in a business school.
- At least 5 years' experience in business and functional analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A broad knowledge of data management is required (SQL, SGBD, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Good practice of Enterprise Architect would be a plus.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- IREB (or BABOK/CEBAP) certification is an asset.
- Fluent in English.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, IT Business Analyst to study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for our project of data migration from London to Luxembourg systems.
- Find, elicit, and write business and systems requirements.
- Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development, testing, architecture, etc.).
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!