Linux System & Network Engineer (Mid / Senior Level)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Working Conditions: Hybrid (2/3 days per week on site)
Language Requirements: Minimum B1 Level German
Has your long-term dream been to work and live in Switzerland?
Are you looking for a country surrounded by beautiful landscapes, clean air, and have a great work-life balance?
Now is the chance to make that move and join my client based right in the city centre of Zug!
My client has been established for 30 years and since has expanded their clientele globally, supplying finance processing programs to various major companies.
Area of responsibility
• Administration and development of Linux environments
• Engineering and operation of the virtualization environment (VMWare)
• Network engineering and troubleshooting
• Ensuring trouble-free and permanent operation of the IT infrastructure
• Firewall and security technology
• Close cooperation with Windows engineering and software development
• Trend scouting (focus on technology and security)
• Second level support / troubleshooting in the event of technical malfunctions
• Backup project management and other IT service functions
• IT specialist with a federal diploma. Qualification or equivalent training and further education
• Several years of professional experience, preferably in a similar position / environment
• High security awareness
• Good analytical and quick comprehension skills
• High quality standards, conceptual understanding and an eye for detail
• Entrepreneurial, innovative thinking and acting
• Team player with multicultural sensitivity
• A varied job with exciting challenges
• Quick and short decision-making paths
• Dynamic and multicultural environment with a well-coordinated team
• Interesting development opportunities
• Modern workplace in the center of Zug