Private Equity - Senior Consultant / Administrator 9 month contract
Job Type: Contract
Contract Length: Jan 2022 - November 2022
Daily Rate: €550
Working Conditions: Remote, until Government guidelines change
Working within the Private Equity Team, the chosen Private Equity Senior Consultant will have the opportunity to work for a reputable, long-established custodian bank. This team is central to the success of my client's Fund Administration and Accounting, Financial Reporting and Transfer Agency Services.
This role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop both knowledge and experience of a dynamic and varied client environment and represents an exciting opportunity to work with a number of niche asset managers.
Fund Administration and Accounting
• Liaison with the client and lawyers to work on acquisitions, disposal and restructuring of investments.
• Drafting of relevant documents for inclusion in the board pack.
• Liaison with third parties and internally for company set up, liquidation, company secretarial and compliance issues.
• Coaching of junior team members
• Capital call/distribution process, including review of payments, notices and sign-off of completed files.
• To ensure investor queries are responded to on a timely basis.
• To ensure all investor static data is accurate.
• To ensure appropriate AML is in place for each investor.
• Cash management and processing of payments.
• Assisting with bookkeeping of cash transactions on the relevant accounting systems.
• Assisting the accountants where required with the NAV preparation within defined timeframes.
• Liaison with tax advisors.
•Liaison with clients and external auditors, dealing with audit queries.
•Preparation of regulatory returns, including compliance reports, BCL and CSSF reports.
• Knowledge and proven experience in Private Equity Fund Administration.
• Demonstrates commitment to producing high quality work and to timeframes required.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Team player
• Knowledge of Investran would be an advantage
Please note, only EU candidates will be considered for this position. Although the contract is likely to remain fully remote, candidates are required to live either in Luxembourg, or close to the border e.g. France, Germany & Belgium as cross-border working WILL NOT be permitted.