Global Product Manager – Collateral, Trade Management
My client, an innovative banking solution company delivers renowned software to some of the largest banks, asset managers, fund managers, insurers in the world.
For the role of Global Product Manager, you will join the Product Division which sits between Business and Technology, delivering a market-leading front-to-back Investment Management system.
The company is growing rapidly and have an ambitious plan to expand their range of products and services to the buy-side community over the next 5 years.
You will be at the forefront of innovation creation and delivery to our global clients.
We are looking for an ambitious Product (Offer) Manager to own their Accounting and Operations Offers. We are not just looking for a Product Manager but someone who can be truly innovative and create value-adding services to our clients as the industry transforms to “as a Service” business models.
An Offer is a complete integrated package of software, services, business processes as a service (BPaaS) and infrastructure.
You need to be an expert on their target market in terms of buy-side investment management business models, desired outcomes, competitive landscape, and market trends.
You will use your expertise in this area to create a compelling Offer Vision, Strategy, Value Propositions that will produce truly market leading Offers and you will work with the development, commercial and delivery teams to execute on that on that vision.
• Contributes to the Accounting and Operations vision and strategy both commercially and functionally
• Works closely with Solution Architects, Commercial and Delivery Management with shared success metrics
• Accountable for the success of Accounting and Operations Offers, measured by commercial results and client outcome metrics
• Management of Offer throughout offer lifecycle from research, discovery, development, launch and implementation
• Owner of Offer development prioritisation
• Responsible for transforming Products and Services to “as a Service” Offers
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within Buy-side Operations or Operations related Product Management
• You may have experience within middle office services from a service provide
• You have experience with operational service delivery and how to use technology to scale efficiently
• Excellent communication skills with ability to inspire and influence others