Senior IT Governance Strategist (M/F)
Our client acting in the banking industry in Switzerland is looking a for a specialist in IT, Governance & Audit
This mission is for long term (1 year mission + extension) on the client site.
You will introduce the next level of maturity of the IT Governance, based on a new, approved IT Governance Policy:
-Develop the Implementation Concept (i.e. providing a response on how to introduce a total requirements related to key processes, for relevant entities (considering the IT Governance Guideline), most effectively and efficiently).
-Develop and communicate Rollout Plan, based on “IT Governance Policy” Implementation Concept, including specific implementation instructions
-Coordinating, Monitoring, and Supporting the implementation
-Setup Control environment provide periodic reporting.
You are senior and have a practical and deep experience operating an IT Governance; and in incrementally improving an existing IT Governance setup, in a global financial services firm.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in IT Risk & Outsourcing Management
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- You have certifications in IT Governance, Risk
- You are familiar with the practical design, definition and implementation of IT Internal controls
- You are Team oriented, self-directed, responsible and motivated personality
- Capability to achieve high quality and quantity work results even under time pressure
- You are fluent both in english and German (written and spoken)
You must have a true consultant mind-set and attitude, always serving the customer, in the most effective and efficient way, considering adequately the risks and risk mitigation strategy involved.
You have strong negotiation skills in an international context.
You are real, solution-oriented practitioner, with a proven track record in the area of IT Governance.