SimCorp Senior Service Delivery Consultant - Permanent role - Singapore
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Circa 160,000 SGD
A Financial Services client of ours is experiencing a substantial increase in business globally and to support their growth, are seeking a Senior SimCorp Service Delivery Consultant, a skilled senior professional who forms part of their Managed Services team working onsite for a local client in Singapore.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of a local SimCorp client and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension.
In this key role you will work onsite at client with other Managed Services consultants to provide business support and solutions to overcome issues encountered by the client and to optimise usage of our systems for them.
This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
Duties & Responsibilities
• You will be the key contact for the client regarding production support & consultancy and help manage the relationship. Establish and maintain a network at several levels at the client incl. management and be regarded as a trusted advisor by the client to foster a mutually beneficial long-term partnership
• Analyse problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at client on a wide range of topics independently to provide convincing and timely solutions to our client, with guidance only on unusual and very complex situations within agreed SLAs
• Advise and service our clients independently by providing solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond with regard to business-related, technical or legal requirements to ensure that the client uses SimCorp Dimension in an optimal, future-oriented way
• Assess customer requirements regarding system enhancements of a complex nature and address these to product management to ensure that product management is always aware of future market requirements
• Co-operate closely with other professionals within SimCorp on a local or global level by way of specialist roles (such as lead or membership in domain teams or local professional committees as well as service ownership) to share knowledge and ensure efficient solutions for the client
• Act as a coach or mentor and review work of others. Influence others regarding general practices and procedures within own field
• You will be based in Singapore and will be required to work onsite at client. Working extended hours or on weekends/Public Holidays might also be required on occasion. Some travel to other clients (local and international) or head office in Denmark may be required from time to time
• Minimum 10 years’ experience within asset management, insurance, superannuation funds, funds management or custodian. Experience in the financial sector in front to back office operations
• Minimum 5 years’ SimCorp Dimension experience
• Extensive experience in a servicing or advisory role. Excellent analytical skills and are used to working in a structured way
• A degree in finance/economics/mathematics/computer science. Knowledge in financial issues - theoretical as well as practical
• You are good at working on & prioritising multiple tasks at the same time. Service-minded and ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a team
• Strong communication and people skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
This is a permanent position on a local contract.