Transition & Change – Business Analyst - Leeds
Duration: 6 months
We are seeking an individual with strong background or prior experiences in projects in Transition and Change and working on bridging gaps between the business and technology/software solution teams.
• Ensuring that detailed business requirements are documented and understood by those developing and implementing the procedures or solutions.
• Supporting the communication and delivery to the business and the stakeholders through the implementation processes and quality assurances.
• Documentation of functional and non-functional requirements.
• Taking ownership of changes and projects throughout the delivery.
• Develop all supporting documentation and ensure that it adheres to mandatory requirements.
• Participation in planning, design, and development of new and/or changes to systems, processes, and procedures.
• Stakeholder management.
• Prior experiences as a Business Analyst, with direct stakeholder management.
• Strong experiences in gathering requirements and requirements of GAP analysis.
• Experiences in the following technologies:
o IBM BPM
• Team leadership and managing a small-medium team.
• System configuration experiences.
• Hands-on practical knowledge of…
o Workflow tools
o Process mapping
o Development of functional specification documents.