AML Manager Role
The AML Manager position you've described is a critical role within the company's Compliance team, with a focus on ensuring compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and related matters. Here's a summary of the role and its requirements:
The primary mission of the AML Manager is to provide support, advice, and guidance on AML, Market Abuse, and external fraud matters. The key responsibilities include:
• Monitoring legal and regulatory requirements and internal procedures and rules.
• Responding to advice and information requests.
• Preparing responses to information requests from authorities, the group, and auditors.
• Drafting periodic reports for the group.
• Managing and overseeing AML projects and processes.
• Identifying and documenting regulatory risks and developing controls.
• Drafting procedures and operational guidelines to ensure compliance with new laws and regulations.
• Conducting training sessions.
• Monitoring and adjusting parameters of tools.
• Deciding whether to report to the CTIF (Cellule de Traitement des Informations Financières).
• Providing support during urgent matters.
• Coordinating a team of 7 Compliance professionals.
• Reporting directly to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
To be eligible for this position, candidates should meet the following requirements:
• A Master's degree.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience, such as an AML officer in Banking or Financial Institutions.
• Experience in promoting awareness of AML matters, including ad hoc training and internal communication.
• Comprehensive knowledge of written procedures and policies.
• Proficiency in either French or Dutch and English.
• Experience in team management.
• Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with diplomacy and assertiveness.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and make decisions.
• Willingness to work in a fast-moving and entrepreneurial organization with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Demonstrated abilities in innovation, problem-solving, cooperation, and achieving results.