What is the opportunity?
As analyst of OTC Derivatives Services you will be managing the day-to-day OTC activity, including the management/verification of trades process, OTC pricing and oversighting the Collateral Management Variation Margin process. The person will also have responsibility for ensuring that accurate and timely client servicing is a priority..
What will you do?
- Ensure all activities are being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes and to a high quality standard;
- Ensure quality and timeliness around all booking, validation , OTC pricing and Collateral Management oversight/reporting;
- Ensure all queries are managed effectively and escalation of issues are sent to the Manager on timely manner;
- Ensure procedures are updated and adhered to and where necessary define them;
- Liaise with other department units to ensure a high-quality service;
- Implement processes for team efficiencies and participate in business improvements and client integration projects.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience in OTC Derivatives Activity;
- Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters, and OTC platforms;
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office products and good knowledge of Access and VBA/Excel
- FRM or CFA certification
- Knowledge of Collateral Management process
- Other language on top of French and English will be a distinct advantage