Location: Stockholm (Hybrid)
Ever wanted to enter the Swedish game video industry? Don’t look further, I may have what you have been waiting for!
An innovative and rising star AAA video game studio is now looking for back-end engineer to be a gamemaker in a team focused on building powerful and reusable infrastructure and backend components for our teams.
You do not need to have any experience from games or games studios to apply.
Tech stacks used by the studio:
• Google Spanner
• You’ll be an integral part of a highly creative game team and together you’ll create and improve the high-quality, polished experiences we want to provide our players.
• Your role is to provide experience and solutions in the backend and infrastructure space.
• With the game going to be distributed between game client, game server and the cloud, you’ll work together with your team to figure out which parts of the problem to solve in which location.
• Collaborate and work closely with fellow software engineers and technical directors
• Build and improve services, features and tools for game development
• Make sure your code adds a great amount of value to your colleagues
Be great if you have:
• A creative and curious mind
• A passion for interactive experiences, games and new technologies
• A solid understanding about distributed systems and experience building them
• A solid understanding about Site Reliability Engineering practices and what it takes to keep services running smoothly around the clock
• A good grasp of performance, optimization and observability
• Experience with some of the technologies we use (all is absolutely not required)