Business Analyst – 6 months – London
Are you a Business Analyst? Do you have knowledge of audit technology?
Experience and knowledge with working with Agile/Scrum?
See below for this great opportunity for you!
• Working closely within Audit Technology to deliver the business-critical projects and reporting to Hiring Manager.
• Requirements Capture and senior stakeholder involvement
• Write User stories and sizing
• Write acceptance criteria
• Produce & refine the product backlog
• Manage agile / Scrum boards i.e., JIRA / Azure DevOps
• Run agile ceremonies
• Support UAT
• Document project scope
• Run workshops
• Elicit and document the high-level requirements for a project.
• Elicit and document detailed requirements in line with the agreed project methodology. To include functional and non-functional requirements.
• Document as-is and to-be process maps using agreed methodologies
• Work with internal teams and 3rd parties to ensure requirements are understood and delivered
• Validate solution design documents meet requirements
• Manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle and ensure traceability including adherence to all appropriate change management processes
• Ensure that KPMG methodology documents are completed, submitted, and signed off as agreed with the Project Manager
• Develop and maintain a good understanding of the KPMG business and processes
• Contribute to, and where appropriate take ownership of, internal process development.
• Root Cause analysis
Key Skills/Experience Background:
• Willingness to enhance existing skills and share existing skills with others.
• Agile / Scrum methodologies / projects
• Software build projects
• Certified Scrum Master (bonus)
• Able to process complex information and make judgments based on advanced analytical thought
• Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
• Able to communicate complex concepts in ways appropriate to the audience
• Able to manage to work across multiple assignments with good time management skills