Senior Manager Communications - Finance/Payments - 6 month contract
Duration: 3-6 months (or 3-months rolling contract)
Location: London/Remote (Hybrid)
• Senior Manager to join a team in supporting the messaging framework and external communications delivery.
• Leading parts of the programme communications strategy, coordinating workstream responsibilities and managing the delivery of tactical plans.
• Reporting to the Workstream Communications lead who is responsible for overall communications strategies.
• Focusing on developing and streamlining the programme’s external messaging framework – which targets the wider financial services industry, programme stakeholders and industry bodies.
• Working with the communications team of digital, brand, presentation, event and internal communications specialists.
• Development, management, and implementation parts of the comms strategy, and raising the profile of the programme within the FS industry in line with the client’s corporate communications strategy and programmes milestone plan.
• Developing tactical communication plans and executing corresponding programmes activities and tactics.
• 10+ years of work experience in Financial Services, within the payments sector or similar.
• Understanding of integrated B2B communications strategies/tactics – and how it provides measurable results.
• Experiences across various communications channels and delivery within a clear track record in digital marketing and analytics.
• Flexibility on approach, thriving on change and innovation, balanced by attention to detail and structured thinking.
• Leadership skills, team-oriented & Stakeholder Management
• Experiences with Content Management Systems and Salesforce – ability to adapt and learn new digital applications (desired).