Customer Success Manager
Do you want to do things differently? Work for a company which believes in being stronger together, being curious and owning it? This is a great opportunity to work in a varied and exciting position for a growing company with a top CEO and a lot of space for new implementation.
My client, a cutting-edge Software Vendor, is looking for a competent and enthusiastic Team player for their Customer Success Management team in the Nordic Region. Truly a role where no two days are the same. In this varied and exciting position, you will be putting your technical skills, financial market knowledge and soft skills to support their customers (Banks, Brokerages, Asset Managers, PE Firms etc.) as well as the sales and presales teams within the business.
In this role you will be:
• Proactively looking after their Customers needs, building strong relationships
• Giving excellent service and functional Product Knowledge on all the products they have to offer
• Leading product training and seminars for Customers, adding value to the products provided
• Identifying specific Customers needs and troubleshooting in order to mitigate churn
• Working across the company in cross-functional projects alongside the Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Management and Product Development teams to aid in the betterment of the product, onboarding of customers as well as testing new product functions
• Leading scheduled reviews and reports for out Customers
The ideal candidate will:
• Have knowledge in Finance (specifically Banking, Treasury and Trading)
• Good general computer know-how
• An analytical and proactive approach to Troubleshooting
• Excellent English and Swedish skills (B2 min preferred)
• An enthusiasm for people and their problems
• Professionalism in stressful situations when a cool head is needed
If this sounds like you, or you would like to know more. Feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +442037639529.