London / Newcastle (On site 5 days a week)
Digital Technologies, FinTech, Finance, Risk & Regulatory Compliance
We’re looking for exceptional, DevOps Support Engineer.
This is an opportunity to deliver the agility and speed-to-market needed to thrive in today’s competitive technical landscape: hack, plan, prototype, innovate, automate, containerise, data wrangle, support and manage work in the DevOps & Engineering stream in the run phase of the project.
You are a highly motivated, self-directed technologist, with experience delivering continuous integration and cloud-based solutions for digital platforms.
We’re looking for the following skill set:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills to collaborate effectively with customers (all levels), peers, and vendors
• Experience of consulting engagements
• Demonstrated experience applying good CI/CD principles in complex multi-environment domains
• Understanding and implementation of GitOps principles, processes, and tools.
• Experience with Agile Scrum for development, deliver and Use of collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence.
• Advanced knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability in private and public cloud environments (AWS and MS Azure); More focus on private cloud – on-premises (Client Datacentres) in relation to this project.
• MTLS for apps on VMs and containers
• Openshift / K8 skills
• Jenkins – Declarative Pipelines – Management and creation of pipelines
• GitOps – Kustomize configuration
• CyberArk + Conjur
Hands-on(preferably) technology experience working with relevant technologies (or similar) such as:
• Build systems – Jenkins
• Automation technologies – Ansible
• Source control and code management – GitHub
• Public Cloud – AWS
• Containers – Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
• Understanding of Automated testing – Selenium, Cucumber
• Operational monitoring - Splunk
• Application security and Vault technologies - Hashicorp Vault
• Web / application servers – NGINX, Node, Apache
• API gateways – Specifically ApiGee
• Collaboration tools – Jira, Mattermost, Confluence
Experience on projects with:
• SaFE for project delivery
• Demonstrated Client facing from the technical level to the C-Suite level
• Environment Architecture
• Infrastructure as Code
• JSON, YAML
Existing SC cleared candidates (Lapsed is okay too)