The Group IT organization is looking for full-stack software engineers to join the Consumer Centricity program team. The team that defines, develops, maintains, supports and operates the components that builds up the services to enable new business models, for the benefit of Group business, partners, customers and consumers.
As part of its digital transformation, and as a frontrunner in the energy transition, the Group is addressing disruptive challenges and improving its services via the delivery of new products using the latest technologies. As part of the Consumer Centricity program, you will be helping to answer on the Ambitious Renewable Energy System deployment, EU-wide upscaling Metering and Connectivity Capabilities, massively increasing electrification of heating and mobility services. This are the three megatrends, which will transform the energy system at its core!
Fueled by those megatrends and by additionally considering diversified consumer needs, we believe that electricity consumption would be able to (partly) follow electricity generation. The Consumer Centricity program intends to unleash demand driven flexibility to integrate more renewables and reduce CO2 emissions, improve security of supply and increase consumer satisfaction through a variety of energy services.
• Develop, test, document software components, libraries or services based on Feature Requests
• Contribute to project development through system design, requirements gathering, and programming
• Configure, develop and document code extensions for off-the-shelf solutions such as access manager, authorization engine, API gateway, reverse proxy, directory service or custom components, in various technologies depending on products features and APIs.
• Promote, develop and improve continuous integration and deployment of software releases with automation and configuration management.
• Participate to squad team sprints elaboration, planning, execution and evaluation.
• Take ownership of backlog items in the Sprint Backlog.
• Collaborate with other programmers and UX Designers to achieve sprint goals
• Research and defend possible approaches to problems
• Learn and apply (new) concepts, standards and development environments that are needed to best execute the assigned tasks.
• Software development: C#, .Net, REST, JSON
• UI development with SPA frameworks such as Blazor, Vue.js or React.
• Data storage with LDAP, RDBMS (SQL), NoSQL.
• Standards: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2, WebAuthn,
• Authorization concepts: Azure AD B2C, RBAC, ABAC, ReBAC.
• Web security concepts: HTTPS, cookies, CORS, Single Sign-On, MFA, etc.
• Usage of cryptographic concepts: symmetric and asymmetric keys, PKI, hash functions, keystores, etc.
• Azure -/ForgeRock Identity Management, Access Management and Directory Service.
• Git and DevOps concepts and usage.
• Messaging: RabbitMQ, Azure EventHub’s, Kubemq, dapr.io
• Continuous delivery: Azure DevOps Pipelines, Yaml, Kubernetes
• Pragmatic over dogmatic, doer over thinker
• Positive attitude and constructive
• Independent and structures way of working
• High communication and team skills
• Versatile, flexible and agile
• Be passionate about continuously learning
• Must be able to work independently
• Analytical skills in identifying problems and pointing out solutions
• Able to document processes and architectures
• Able to present/discuss (to technical audience) the proposed solutions
• Language: English mandatory (French, Dutch and/or German is a plus