Enterprise Architect - 6-month contract
Are you a technical architect with the ability to lead the development of company-wide architecture and technical processes? Can you specify effective business processes and offer improvements from a strategic point of view?
Why not take your talents over to a leading global financial giant in Cork, Ireland?
Task and responsibilities
• Assist Product IT teams build and describe the enterprise architecture Baseline and Target Architecture by means of a Metamodel.
• Administration of centralized architecture EA tool as well assist users on usage, modelling, creating various viewpoints etc
• Publish principals / standards & guidelines and get Board approval.
• Work with domain experts to publish domain specific standards & guidelines
• Work with the IT community to get feedback, arrange knowledge sharing workshops, setup tech talk event.
• Coordinate Board meetings and follow-up actions / requests from the Board.
• Evaluate new technologies or be part of proof-of-concept exercise to verify suitability of products & services.
• Engage in evaluation / due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
Mandatory skills and experiences
• University degree in a computer-based discipline.
• Minimum of 10 years of working experience in Information Technology or IT consulting in a senior IT position
• Candidates with TOGAF certification or equivalent architecture certification will have a distinct advantage
• Experience in modelling with ArchiMate 3.0 is essential.
• Good working knowledge of EA tool is needed. (Example : Avolition, Ardoq, BizzDesign, Orbus etc)
• A good understanding of frameworks such as COBIT is useful.
• Process engineering knowledge using Modelling, BPMN, UML etc is a must.
• Candidate with technical expertise in Development, Cloud, DevOps and BigData will have a distinct advantage.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
If you're up for this challenge, don't hesitate to contact email@example.com