Negotiable depending on experience
Finance Change Delivery – Manager
Location: UK – Nationwide
Duration: 15 months
We are seeking experiences individuals within Finance Change Delivery position, to join a team within Financial Services/Transformation.
• Working with a wide variety of banks, leading in providing advice and assurance that relates to complex finance transformation programmes.
• Supporting large-scale projects delivery and assessing engagement risks, and engagement mobilisation through scoping, planning, and defining outcomes and creating deliverables.
• Supporting the financial management of client engagements.
• Aiding proposals and bid teams within delivery of high-quality proposals
• Stakeholder management
• Training, coaching and leadership of junior members of the team
• Bringing in new business and securing new business
• Business development – researching and identifying opportunities
• Ability to solve complex finance business problems
• Knowledge of key issues and challenges that CFOs face within FS sector
• Coaching, training, and leading a positive team.
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• MS Office – knowledge in using these applications.
• Experiences in the following sectors within Financial Services – e.g. Capital Markets, Banking, Insurance and/or Wealth and Assessment Management, or transformation role within FS industry.
• Experiences in assisting and delivering large-scale Finance change programmes
• BIG 4 experiences or top tier consulting firm (Finance) – desirable
• Leading change programmes at a Financial Services organisation, or leading a Line function at a Financial Services organisation
• Background in Finance, Risk / Regulation or Treasury
• Understanding Finance Operating Models and Finance Transformation, including location and service model strategy
• Product Control and Valuation which includes demonstrable product knowledge (Capital Markets Candidates)
• Accounting and regulatory change e.g. IFRS9, IFRS17, IBOR, ViR – supporting clients to understand and address complex change, and leading delivery of programmes / projects
• Financial Control – including internal and external statutory reporting
• Financial modelling, budgeting, business planning, forecasting and analysis
• Front to back process, control and governance
• Balance sheet management and financial resource optimisation
• Finance systems architecture and strategy delivery - General Ledger, consolidation and EPM projects
• Regulatory, statutory and management reporting projects including COREP, FINREP
• Optimisation of financial resources – capital, liquidity, RWA, LBS etc.
• Use of related technology including SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, BPM tools, EPM systems, Treasury systems ERP systems, Robotic Technology, AI and Digital technologies, Cloud and Google based solutions, Hadoop and Big Data, Tableau, Biazagi and other visualisation tools.
• 1st level university degree (or equivalent) or above in accounting, business, computer science or a related
• An accounting qualification - ACA, ACMA, ACCA