A contract position, as Functional Analyst , with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
• Review analyse and comment business requirements.
• Prepare and describe the impacts on other projects, business processes and systems.
• Create detailed functional and systems requirements, ability to write SRA.
• Delivery of Functional Acceptance Criteria.
• Detailed reporting about test status, including documentation of software defects.
• Interface between business and IT development.
• Produce, document, perform and validate test cases.
• Assist and advise customer’s testing activities.
• Prepare and support customer training.
• Presentations to end users about functional matters.
• Work with prescribed methodologies for involvement in all stages of project lifecycle.
• During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution.
• Work together with business and IT. to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during System Test and BAT.
• Help for production issue resolution and provide support for explaining system results and resolving customer queries.
• University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
• 1- or 2-years’ experience in a financial institution back-office, or as analyst in the securities industry.
• Strong interest in Information Technology.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude.
• PC literate.
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset.
• Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small development team reporting to the team leader.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!