Functional/Business Analyst - Contract - Luxembourg - Hybrid
As the Senior Functional Analyst you will be responsible for a number of task from identifying functional and business requirements, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, defining and modelling alternative options, developing concepts and preparing business cases.
You will oversee development and implementation of solutions to ensure functional requirements and design are met.
Task and responsibilities
• Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement,
Trailer fees, Corporate Actions, Custody, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, and Billing.
• Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
• Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development and architecture).
Mandatory skills and experiences
• Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline or in a business school.
• At 3 years experience in business and functional analysis.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
• Good team player with excellent communications skills.
• UML knowledge is required.
• Agile knowledge is a plus.
• Business Analyst certification is a plus.