Functional Analyst - Luxembourg - Contract
The Senior Functional Analyst is responsible for identifying functional and business requirements, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, defining and modelling alternative options, developing concepts and preparing business cases. He/ she oversees development and implementation of solutions to ensure functional requirements and design are met.
Task and responsibilities:
• As a Business Analyst, you will have to study the impact of changes in the projects landscape. You will be required to:
• Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Trailer fees, Corporate Actions, Custody, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, and Billing.
• Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
• Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development and architecture).
Mandatory skills and experiences:
• Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline or in a business school.
• At 3 years experience in business and functional analysis.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
• Good team player with excellent communications skills.
• UML knowledge is required
• Agile knowledge is a plus.
• Business Analyst certification is a plus.