Dynamics 365 – Senior Consultant / Functional Analyst
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Consultant for our client, a Private Bank in London. This is a great opportunity to work for a bank that is truly different and prides itself on its entrepreneurial approach and being less bureaucratic than some of its more traditional competitors. Having a flat organisational structure, they promote a culture of getting things done and decisions being made quickly, striking while the metaphorical iron is still hot. A Private Bank where culture and fit is just as important as skills and qualifications.
With my client, you will be shaping the blueprint for the future state and role of Dynamics 365 within the bank. You would be responsible for managing the full life cycle business requirements, the Front-End development, implementation, Quality Assurance as well as delivering broad, deep digitalisation and data-driven insight and support for the clients. This role requires the ability to build relationships and, by extension, converse with both Corporate and Private clients, giving them as well as your team in depth Business Analysis specific to the application as well as providing input into the D365 architectural designs.
We expect you to have:
• Extensive experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365, both through the entire lifecycle as well as specifically front-end configurations
• Proven ability developing and managing relationships with stakeholders at C-suite level, extracting these needs and documenting these rigorously
• Ability to work with and produce key project artefacts, including but not limited to, data flows, process maps and functional design specifications.
• Experience with tools such as Confluence & DevOps
• The ability to manage, run workshops, deliver training and produce documentation
To find out more contact me at 020 3763 9529 or send your CV to email@example.com for a quick reply.