Fund Administrator US Clients
6-month contract role based in Luxembourg.
• Perform key controls and oversight on the NAV calculation including portfolio valuation booking and investor activities based on data provided by the client and investigating potential risks during the reporting period including ongoing cross-border monitoring and compliance
• Anticipate potential risk and impact on the NAV calculation and transaction management, escalate issues and contribute to the resolution of issues/queries
• Preparation and submission of applicable regulatory reports to the regulator (CSSF) and Banque Centrale du Luxembourg (BCL)
• Support client billing by preparing service fee calculations and liaising with key stakeholders for KPI during the reporting period
• Review and approve the work of fund administrators in Client Operations Teams in other jurisdictions
• Assist in coordinating the fund audits with statutory auditors for the financial statement review
• Assist in performing oversight on delegates and monitoring their performance through KPIs and service reviews
• Experience in Funds Audit/Oversight with a focus on financial services and PCS fund structures (5+ years), on FA and TA activities
• Ability to multi-task, be well organised and able to meet the deadlines in a fast-paced work environment;
• Good knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
• Native English speaker, excellent written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with various providers (internally and externally)
• Knowledge of business strategy and priorities as well as excellent understanding of bank business operations and processes and quality execution experience
• ACCA qualification or equivalent/Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance would be considered an asset
If you want to apply for this role or find out more information call Georgina at +44 (0) 203 763 9526 or email email@example.com.
Please note we are unable to assist with visa applications, to be considered for this position the candidate must already have a valid right to work in Luxembourg.