Hyperion Developer, Leading Private Bank, London, Permanent, Leading-Benefits
My client, a Leading International Private Bank with offices in London are looking for a Hyperion Developer who is highly proficient in its Planning and Essbase tools to join its Finance and Tax technology team. This is an opportunity to join a Bank that prides itself on being different, having a flat organisational structure. They cut through the bureaucracy, promoting an ethos of getting things done. A bank where culture, fit and attitude are just as important as skills and qualifications.
In this role, you will be an integral part of their Finance and Tax technology team. Responsible for the provision of support, maintenance and development of the Bank’s Statutory, Regulatory and Management reporting applications, associated processes and technology needs.
In this role you will be:
• Managing, maintaining and enhancing complex Planning and Essbase applications and associated processes.
• Providing user support, guidance and training to user base.
• Working with calculation scripts, business rules & webforms. As well as a solid understanding of database and dimension concepts, data management processes and job scheduling.
• Working closely with all team members for cross over, support and for workload balance at peak times.
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement, automation and the application of best practice.
• Finance and Meta, Data maintenance and controls in accordance with Group Finance policies.
• Performing and monitoring the interfacing of data with other internal systems.
• Adherence with internal control procedures, monitoring and resolving data integrity exceptions and out of order conditions including regular check processes
• Performing daily, monthly, quarterly and year-end procedures to enable adherence with the Group reporting timetable where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have notable experience with the support and enhancement of processes using the following products- Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Reports, ARCS and FDMEE.
• Working knowledge of SQL is absolutely advantageous.
• Regulatory knowledge as applicable to the role.
• Finance background and accounting skills (professional Accounting qualification/part qualification, relevant Degree highly preferable).
• Be familiar with the helpdesk function and user support role with
demonstrated internal client interaction.
• Superior analytical skills and problem solving ability, following issues/concerns
through to delivery/solution.