Infrastructure Support Engineer - Prague, Czech Republic
Your area of work:
The IT-infrastructure is based on mainframe processors, which are also the platform for clearing, settlements, and vault management. Group Mainframe Operations are supporting a Hybrid container orchestration platform by managing hybrid Red Hat OpenShift Clusters on-prem on system z as well in the Cloud.
- Infrastructure Support CPU, Disk, Tape, Mainframe and operating systems;
- Independently recognizing mainframe z/OS, zLinux, OpenShift on z problems;
- Common mainframe system programmer tasks z/OS, zVM, Hardware, zLinux;
- Planning and installing z/OS or zVM systems software components;
- z/OS - SMP/E Installation / System Exits;
- Mainframe z/OS REXX scripts.
- University degree in the IT-area or comparable education;
- Experience with z/OS or zVM systems;
- Experience with Broadcom Mainframe Products;
- Knowledge of cloud technology, such has OpenShift, Jenkins Pipelines would be an asset;
- JCL knowledge and experience with CA7 or comparable scheduling tools;
- Skills in TSO, ISPF, CMS, JES2, VTAM, TCP/IP;
- Team player with good communication skills, highly motivated and flexible;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.