IT Manager - Manager/Senior Manager
Location: UK – Nationwide
Duration: 15 months
Our client is seeking an IT Manager to work and support clients within IT Controls advisory, IT control transformation programmes and also assurance services.
• Supporting clients with IT control advisory and assurance services and/or IT control transformation programmes.
• Responding to RFPs and bids for clients projects
• Coaching and leading junior members
• Business development – tenders/proposals
• Ability to identify and assess complex existing and also emerging tech risks
• Experiences of IT controls and regulatory reporting
• Understanding of Financial services sector, business process, products, key risks, UK and EU regulatory framework
• Understanding of tech platforms and existing/emerging tech risks, such as cyber, cloud, outsourcing, 3rd parties, robotics, etc.
• IT infrastructure, servers, operation systems, databases, networking, security concepts and tech knowledge
• Analytical skills, business development experiences
• Big 4 work experiences (desired) or large consultancy/FS institutions
• Recognising tech governance and management, accounting/auditing – such as CISA, CRISC, CGIT, COBIT, etc.