IT Project Manager - onsite in Luxembourg
Skillfinder is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join a global award-winning solutions provider based in Luxembourg.
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing initiatives and/or projects in line with time, budget, staffing, and scope management.
My client will provide you with the opportunity to work on projects with industry leading clients to deliver state of the art solutions. You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation that highly values your technical competency and delivery capability.
We are currently looking for a Performance Testing Analyst to assist customers in the implementation of Oracle
• Drive end-to-end projects for success in line with project management methodology.
• Be responsible for project integration management
• Define and manage project scope in line with initial project objectives, contractual terms, and including change requests.
• Ensure project delivery within time and costs, implementing robust delivery follow up process and reporting and ensure high client satisfaction
• Apply quality assurance standards, as defined by Methods & Tools across the whole project lifecycle with the help of Quality Assurance.
• Manage project resources by implementing robust project follow up and capacity planning and propose when required capacity arbitration to the VP(s) of Business Unit(s) or Executive Committee if required
• Define the communication plan and content.
• Find new opportunities within the clients they are working in and mobilize adequately Sales and presales to further explore those
• Proven 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in a service company/provider, or related experience.
• Accountability, leadership, attention to detail and problem-solving skills, as well as adaptability.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work. Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment. Risk management abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Budget control.
• Quality assurance and technical understanding.
• Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• certifications such as PMI, Prince2, ITIL, or ITSL platform are assets.
Location: Luxembourg, no remote work possible
Please get in touch to discuss this amazing opportunity with a lot of different client industry exposure and projects and send me your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org