Come work with us on implementations for our clients. Specifically, the implementation and further development of our microservices-based product.
We won't drown you in old technologies here, you'll be working with new ones, especially Docker, Kafka, Java 8+, Spring Boot, Esper, ELK Stack, ....
You will work with us on interesting projects in financial institutions, banks or also in insurance companies where we implement fraud detection systems or transaction processing systems or risk assessment systems.
What to expect:
- Our developers write code in IntelliJ Idea, version it in GitLab, where merge requests and code review also take place.
- You'll be involved in both customer communication and direct project work - project planning and estimating. You will deploy the results of your work to different environments and validate the quality of your work in collaboration with testers.
- We also use GitLab pipelines to deploy customized components to different environments, which also continuously check quality by running unit tests and integration tests. Working with state-of-the-art technologies such as Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis, EsperTech Esper, Gradle will allow you to efficiently implement not only client requirements but also maintenance requirements of the solutions we implement.
What we require from you:
- Experience in Java development and at least some of the technologies listed above.
- Willingness to work with us to deliver our solutions to customers, willingness to take