Negotiable depending on experience
Infrastructure Project Managers We are looking for you.. (at least 5 PM's required!) – 6-months Contract - London
We are seeking Project Managers (at different grades) to work on an Infrastructure/Migration project, for one of the BIG 4 CONSULTANCY.
See below for more details!
Due to an acquisition, our client has initiated several programmes to merge the two organisations, including cost-saving and revenue-generating opportunities
There has been several projects and initiatives running to implement the revenue and cost synergies target set out in the business cases
The majority of the synergies are in the technology with 2–3-year long term projects requiring project management and oversight
• Support the Technology workstream with project/programme governance
• Implement processes and governance structures, including aligning a wide range of stakeholders and embedding them into ways of working
• Senior PM to work with Technology workstream lead
• Someone who can take unstructured instructions from multiple senior stakeholders and translate them into actions
• Experience in reporting, planning, forecasting, budgeting, RAID, and project management PMO function for a technology agile delivery model
• Experience implementing governance processes, structures in the past in similar capacity on large programmes
• Ability to navigate the wide range of senior stakeholders and get everyone on board with programme processes