Project Manager for Networks
A contract position, as Project Manager for Networks , with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
• Analyze, assess, and prioritize incoming requests and demands.
• Determine functional and non-functional requirements.
• Conduct pre-studies to define scope, resources, and time schedule for new projects.
• Manage simultaneously multiple projects with different size.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders, e.g., technology experts, users and management on different levels.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Organize and moderate meetings and workshops.
• 5+ years of related project experience with a track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects.
• Good methodical skills, especially requirements engineering (preferably IREB or CBAP certified)
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate target group specific on all hierarchy levels and to transfer technological issues into business language.
• Knowledge of Information Technology is strongly required, especially in the area of Networks.
• Team player, highly motivated and engaging nature, positively assertive.
• Ability to work independently and under high pressure with a high degree of reliability/flexibility.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills would be an advantage.
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small development team reporting to the team leader.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!