Operations Analyst - Reconciliation
- Contract (6 Months initial)
- £250 - £280 per day Umbrella
- 2 to 3 days on site in London
You will be working for a prestigious custodian bank and join the Investment Operations Outsourcing (IOO) Reconciliations and Cash Postings Oversight Team in London.
The objective of the team is to perform functional oversight of the Reconciliations & Cash Posting processing teams in India to ensure that Clients KPI’s are met.
The IOO Reconciliations and Cash Postings Oversight team partner is responsible for oversight of functions carried out in offshore regions, working with clients and other third parties where necessary to resolve issues.
The Reconciliations and Cash Postings Oversight team partner is also responsible for the services being provided to IOO clients, which would include but not be limited to attending client review meetings and analysis of the operational team’s performance versus client KPIs. Identifying process improvements; working on and implementing remediation plans with key business stakeholders.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversight of the offshore Reconciliations and Cash Postings teams and ensuring that all service deliverables are
• Provide daily oversight on outstanding exceptions with a greater focus on aging and high cash items
• Act as a single point of contact to the client for Reconciliations and Cash Postings, understanding their individual
business needs and requirements
• Overseeing narrations on daily reconciliation reports for all our clients ensuring they are both informative and
• Conducting process reviews of work performed in London & offshore with a view to creating efficiency,
improving controls and mitigating operational risk.
• Adhering to the clients SLA & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Attend client meetings and working closely with clients to improve the service support model.
• Actively manage escalated Reconciliations and Cash Postings related issues representing a financial or
reputational risk to NT and track to resolution with the client and key business stakeholders.
• Ensure all reconciliation queries are dealt with within the specified timeframes.
• Assist the team and line management with complex client enquiries where applicable.
• Assist in the production of accurate and timely management reporting.
• Provide support for any ad-hoc tasks or roles assigned by management.
• Provide support to the offshore teams when required