Project Manager – Real Estate
Are you an experienced Project Manager with expertise in leading Property, Workplace, and Financial Markets Integration Lead projects?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to work as a Project Manager/Associate Manager where you can make significant contributions by working for one of the Top 4 Consulting firms in the City.
Duration: 5 months
• Support with the production of weekly agenda, minutes, and leadership materials
• Work across the Financial Markets, Hospitality, and Document management team to plan for a migration plan
• Collate data to understand service levels, workplace requirements, and day to day feedback to inform long term decision making for real estate relocations, re-design, and re-alignment
• Support transactions in the Long term search and shortlisting
• Support with the collation of information from Country Managers to understand the current status quo to inform long term strategy
• Working with different teams, external counsel to review and set strategy for locations
• Support sublease execution
• Support the execution of the Migration of employees into High Rise floors
• Production of materials and liaising with departments
• Creating scope of works or room datasheets for the new floor in the High Rise