Are you a Qlik Developer looking for your next exciting contract?
Do you want to join a Global Bank on a long term project?
If so, this ones for you!
We are on the lookout for a Data Analyst to join the project of Belgian Bank to work for one of their end clients operating in the Banking & Finance sector.
You are responsible for
• Timely delivery of high quality Qlik Sense reports/dashboards with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort;
• Interacting with business to understand and translate requirements;
• Transform these requirements into solutions and implement these;
• Training the users on the usage of the reports;
• The data quality of the reports by proper development, validation and testing.
To succeed in this role, you need the following skills and experience:
• Extensive experience with Qlik scripting & visualisation techniques
• Proven experience in realizing Qlik DTAP (Development, testing, acceptance and production) streets
• Proven experience creating and combining QVD’s and effectively creating Business rules
• Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems
• Proven experience in data modelling
• Performance optimization
• Non-functional requirements like authorization and security principles security
• Programming skills in Python and SQL
• Worked in an agile (scrum) environment
• Able to capture business needs and translate into a solution
• Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and other within the organization
• Data transformation and visualization (UI and UX)
• Data and development standards, Source system data structures
• Good communication and documentation skills (documentation in Collibra and Confluence)