DevOps Engineer - Prague, Czechia - Contract
Your area of work:
We are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our mission critical DevOps team. We utilize Ansible and Terraform Enterprise; Customize for templating two platforms for RedHat OpenShift and managed GKE. Our deployment strictly follows GitSecOps approach, based on pull request from GitHub Enterprise the code gets pushed using our own GitHub application, Atlantis, and ArgoCD.
• Design, develop and maintain cloud infrastructure for all applications within Risk department, including application observability.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best practices for continuous integration, continuous deployment, and infrastructure as code.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in DevSecOps practices, integrating security into all aspects of the DevOps lifecycle.
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to Kubernetes, microservices, and cloud infrastructure.
• Comfortable working in Linux environments.
• Strong proficiency in DevOps principles and practices, including containerization technologies (Docker), and monitoring/logging stack (ELK, Prometheus, etc)
• Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style.
• Ability to communicate in verbal and written English.
Preferred skills/qualifications – the following skills would be a plus:
• Expertise in Istio for service mesh deployment, configuration, and monitoring.
• Previous experience working in the banking or financial services industry
• Experience in monitoring and observability tools such as Grafana, Loki, and Mimir.
• Knowledge of GitHub (Enterprise) and GitHub Actions is highly desirable.