Negotiable depending on experience
Regulatory PMO - Senior Manager
Location: London – Remote
• To support technical client projects and internal product development, which revolves around risk and regulatory issues within complex trading and wholesale businesses.
• Supporting the development of trading and wholesale, whilst conducting topics for Banking clients. Dependent on interests, skill sets and commercial considerations within the topics of… Market Abuse, Benchmarks and Risk-Free rates, FX Conduct, Standards in wholesale markets and electronic trading.
• Supporting the deliver of our consulting projects.
• Advising clients on the benefits and impact of regulations, current industry practices and advancements relating to trading businesses.
• Keeping in touch of the latest trends and any new relevant regulations, leveraging off international SME support.
• Required to apply skills to a broad range of banking risk issues supporting related areas and client challenges.
• Strong understanding of activities which wholesale banks undertake (e.g. Trading, Sales, Treasury)
• Understanding of financial products (cash and derivatives) including the front-to-back of how they’re traded, booked and risk managed.
• Familiarity with the role of key bank functions including Front office, Market Risk, Product Control, Treasury and Compliance.
• Knowledge of new regulatory developments impacting banking clients and impacting trading businesses.
• Practical understanding of the ‘three lines of defence’ model.
• Broad range of banking engagements.
• Experiences of financial products and front-to-back controls, through working in a Front Office, Risk, Compliance, Change, Control or consulting environment.
• Risk management experiences within a banking, market infrastructure and/or asset management organisations (Advantage).
• Experiences of regulation impacting banks trading functions – MiFID II, EU BMR, SMCR, MAR.
• Strong Project Management skills.