Senior Sales Executive
Location: anywhere between Amsterdam, London, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Genève ...
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? With our client, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Their talented people empower them, and they believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our client team is very successful helping credit managers optimise cash and treasurers automate their treasury processing and reporting. You will be joining a highly successful Continental Europe based team of more than 10 sales and pre-sales. The team has a great track record onboarding and nurturing new talent and looks forward to new talent bringing new ideas.
What you will be doing
You will sell mainly GETPAID SaaS products and/or services to mid-market accounts within an allocated account list to achieve revenue growth in support ofrevenue goals.
You will report to VP Sales for the region and have an allocated senior rep as a coach (depending of your seniority) .
The Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to interact with a very active marketplace and learn more on the financial services as well as building strong business relationships with treasurers.
Responsibilities will include
• Achieve your assigned sales Quota.
• Developing and maintaining a sales plan for each target account.
• Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
• Participating in sales calls and meetings to determine appropriate resources or representation by other FIS departments to win and close the deal.
• Building and developing relationship to work with key client at all levels.
• Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate and comprehensive sales database. • Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends.
• Developing the ability to cross-sell
What you bring:
Essential Skills to be successful include
• Proven sales experience serving the corporate finance technology community.
• Prior business to business sales or client relationship management experience.
• Proven track record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quota.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence.
• Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written proposals and sales materials.
• Maintaining professionalism and projecting a positive image of the company.
• Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization.
• Fluent English written and verbal language skills.
• This position will require some business travel.
Added bonus if you have:
• Knowledge of receivables management and SaaS services are beneficial.
• Knowledge of the order to cash market, ideally with experiences in collection processes or
What we can offer you
• Competitive salary and excellent commission plan potential with attractive benefits
• Working with a highly experienced and successful collaborative sale team.