- Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
- 6 month CDD contract
- Hybrid working
What will you do?
• Lead client AML KYC fund on boarding workshops.
• Participate in client integration projects and design of implementation of fund event projects.
• Lead and monitor business daily activities and team members’ main deliverables.
• Follow-up and manage client communications and meetings with regards to fund on boarding and
• fund event projects.
• Build up and update, when necessary, an adapted framework for following the projects to carry on. Provide training to new joiners and work proactively in the knowledge refresh activity.
• Ensure daily activity is properly followed
• Act as Manager’s back up.
What do you need to succeed?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Project Management and team lead skills
• Knowledge of Luxembourg AIF’s’ fund industry and legal structures (SCSp, SICAV, ).
• AML KYC previous experiences
• Capacity to anticipate and identify any gap or risk that might affect the activity.
• Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, forward thinking, can do attitude and ability to quickly
• learn new concepts.
• Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
• Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
• Strong proficiency in French and English
• Fund administration operations.
• Banking project management background.