to be discussed
SENIOR IT-BUSINESS ANALYST:
My client is an European online direct bank specialising in credit cards and card payment solutions for consumers, business partners and financial institutions. It was founded in 2005 in Luxembourg. With over one million active credit card customers, they are a leading online credit card issuer in Germany and have a strong presence in Luxembourg, Austria and France.
Moreover, they recently launched their no-fee credit card in Spain.
As a result of their continuous growth, they offers many job opportunities for dynamic, skilled and openminded team players.
They are currently looking for an IT-Business Analyst to support their Omni-Channel transformation programme, and to join the Digital Transformation & Platform Development department.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Within the Digital Transformation & Platform Development department, the Business Engineering team is responsible for the requirements and change management of the Bank. In this function, it supports all business stakeholders to deliver smart end-to-end
banking solutions and (digital/mobile) products, which improves business processes and delivers value to their customers.
- Gather, analyse and evaluate various and complex business requirements for their different mobile and web-based customer frontends.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and other internal stakeholders about the specification of new functionalities, customer flows (UX) and (digital/mobile) services.
- Define and document business and (non-) functional requirements in form of epics, features and user stories for the (internal and external) delivery teams.
- Consult the different delivery teams during the implementation, and support the value delivery process when it comes to backlog management, prioritization, as well as sprint planning and communication.
- Coordinate external partners involved in the implementation and delivery process.
- Provide status updates on a regular basis to business stakeholders, but also Project Managers.
- Provide sustainable business solution proposals and recommendations for implementation according to your analysis.
- Prepare and create end-to-end requirements implementation concepts, incl. technical solution design aligned with the different delivery and architecture teams.
- Perform feasibility studies and in-depth assessments for new strategic projects and business initiatives.
- Act as business consultant for many different business functions and manage various stakeholders proactively to clarify requirements incl. acceptance criteria and collect constant feedback about deliveries.
- Coordinate, define and align internal workflows and processes concerning new (digital/mobile) product functionalities and services.
- Pro-actively identify and recommend best practices for automation and standardization to improve and optimize (business) processes.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in economics or information systems, and/or equivalent relevant professional work experience.
- Sound expert knowledge in the area of requirements or product management, functional solution and process design, as well as stakeholder management.
- Knowledge about banking/payment platforms, or API-driven processes, (digital/mobile) apps, services and products is preferable.
- Ideally, any additional certification as (Scrum), Product Owner, Requirements Engineer or Product Manager, and practical experience working with agile/lean methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
WHAT THEY EXPECT:
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentations skills, including the ability to interact confidently between different business functions, internal delivery and IT teams, and external partners.
- Strong result, customer and solution oriented individual.
- Well-organized person, ability to work independently as well as part of a team and with a great sense of
responsibility and ownership.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to deeply analyse and evaluate cross-functional requirements, and identify process concerns.
- Fluency in English. French, German, Spanish, Italian or any other language are advantageous.