Database SQL Developer
Skillfinder is currently recruiting for a Database SQL Developer to join a global investment bank based in Prague on a permanent basis in London.
You must be based in the Czech Republic in order to work remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to various projects spanning across critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements.
You will be delivering robust design and technical solutions and ensuring requirement, functional specifications, and unit testing requirements are understood and participating in all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software related to these applications.
• Analysing new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design
• Taking responsibility and ownership of new feature development
• Writing test scenario and test cases in SQL Server
• Documenting designs and communicate them with the team
• Working on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications
• Focusing on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code reviews
• Designing and implement applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control
• Contribute to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams
• Advanced MS SQL development experience with the ability to design, optimise and maintain a transactional system will be pivotal
• Proven experience in SQL queries optimisation, writing efficient functions, test scenario and test cases in SQL, stored procedures and complex SQL queries is needed
• Experience in working with end users and BAs to elicit requirements/work through the design and ability to translate business requirement into technical specification is a must
• Previous experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodology using agile tools eg JIRA, GiT, TeamCity
Please contact me to have a confidential chat about this opportunity along with your CV.