Talent Acquisition Role – 6 months - London
Do you have a knack for spotting talent?
Corporate or Consultancy background?
Seeking for that fresh new challenge and environment?
Stay put and continue to read below for this fantastic new opportunity that you do not want to miss out on!
Are you ready to join one of the top global leading accountancy firms?
• Work closely with TA Business Partners and TA Managers to understand current and predicted demand
• Develop sourcing strategies and delivery plans to fill open vacancies and create talent pipelines for future needs
• Add value to the business by building and sharing a thorough knowledge of the external market, trends and innovation, and competitor activity in their functional area
• Deliver an exceptional candidate experience at each stage of a candidate’s journey
• Provide advice and guidance to RPO teams as required, including supporting issue resolution
Key skills and experience background:
• Previous in-house recruitment experience, preferably gained within professional services
• Strong networker with excellent market knowledge and understanding of the complexities of recruiting for specialist markets with experience of working within a matrix environment
• Able to support a diverse group of senior stakeholders often with conflicting requirements
• An effective and persuasive communicator who seeks insight into the business and acts as an expert advisor
• Understands and champions the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient and compliant processes
• Experienced in working with recruitment systems and working within agreed HR policies and processes
•Demonstrates innovation in approach to problem-solving and delivering service
• Collaborative team player, who also seeks continuous self-improvement
• Adapts well to an ever-changing landscape, demonstrates resilience, flexibility, and energy