Do you want to join a Global Consultancy on a long term project?
Are you looking for mostly Remote work? Only once or twice a week maximum, sites up and down the uk.
The client is a major supplier of defence related equipment based in the UK. The client has recently rolled out Siemens Teamcenter as a PLM tool and is looking to bolster its support organisation with a dedicated Teamcenter support consultant.
- Work as a second to third line Teamcenter support consultant and developer
- Investigate and diagnose the root-cause of issues reported by users, once they have been triaged by the help-desk
- Devise work-arounds and solutions to issue, document and communicate to the client dedicate 3rd line fix team and work with them until issue is resolved
- Experienced in working with Siemens Teamcenter both from a user perspective and also a configuration and data perspective, ideally picked up working on a development project
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as will be required to use written and spoke communication with users to understand issue, investigate solutions and guide a client development team on resolution options
Hybrid role - would expect some onsite presence 1-2 days per week, ideally more to build relationships and to maintain a visible presence
No preference in location as long as can travel any of these locations - Edinburgh, Luton, Basildon and Southampton.
Users are based on multiple sites and the support team are partly in Edinburgh. Sites to support = Edinburgh, Luton, Basildon and Southampton.
Candidate will need to be BPSS cleared, no other Government clearances required.
Rates can be negotiable depending on experience