Are you looking for a next challenge in your career? Great! We are currently looking for a Test Officer for our client based in Luxembourg.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Test Management Officer will be responsible for the following activities:
- Design, develop, plan, and implement test approach covering various applications (fronted/backend) and workflows.
- Review and analyze business requirements (user stories) and acceptance criteria.
- Generate high and low level test cases covering the business requirements in the appropriate testing tools.
- Prepare test data for test execution.
- Establish or update a database for regression tests.
- Execute manual and automated functional tests to ensure specific quality levels with regards to business requirements.
- Closely collaborate with test automation engineers in selection, design, development and maintenance of automated test cases.
- Support integration testing activities of system components in the cross-functional team.
- Document test executions and test results on the different test environments.
- Report, investigate and document identified quality issues and defects.
- Suggest solutions to solve identified defects.
- Generate test progress reports and insure proper communication towards the Project Manager, Business Analyst, and the involved business stakeholders.
- Organize and conduct demo sessions for business stakeholders.
- Support business testers during the UAT.
- Support the Head of Test Management in the improvement of the QA Strategy/procedure.
- Proactively identify and suggest improvements of QA procedure and processes.
- Closely collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Development team and other delivery team members.
- University degree in a technical or finance-oriented field
- Significant working experience in the area of (functional/non-functional) software testing.
- Extensive professional experience in the usage of test management tools and frameworks (ideally Robot framework and Azure DevOps).
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) software development processes and techniques is mandatory.
- Experience in integration testing of system components, as well as system integration testing is a plus.
- Any ISTQB certification (Foundation or Advanced) is a plus.
- Strong results & service oriented individual.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze requirements and systems under test.
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of complex applications and to transfer and abstract knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as a capacity to work in a very structured way.
- Team player, able to work independently as well as in collaboration with other colleagues.
- Open-minded with desire to learn and develop oneself in a fast-moving international working environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; any additional European languages are advantageous
- Knowledge about banking/payment platforms and core banking systems is a plus.