Threat Hunter (F/M)
We are currently looking for a Threat Hunter and Incident Responder if you are looking for new challenges it might be suitable for you !
As a Threat Hunter and Incident Responder, you will:
• Conduct host forensics, network forensics and log analysis in support of incident response
• Stay up to date with new trends in Tactics, Techniques and Procedures used by attackers.
• Stay up to date with new vulnerabilities to protect the company and its customers.
• Develop your “purple mindset” by participating to adversary emulation missions to evaluate
customers posture against current threat actors.
• Proactively search for cyber threats operating undetected on customers’ network.
• Help our customers to be prepared to limit the impact of a security incident and recover from it.
• Act as Tier 3 for the Cyber Security & Intelligence Operations Center
• Collaborate with the CSIOC to develop new use cases covering new threat actors TTPs.
• Building, maintaining, and upgrading computer forensics hardware and software in the CSIRT Forensics lab
• Be part of the exciting journey of developing CSIRT activities, participating and sharing knowledge
with the infosec community.
• Share CSIRT activities via social media such as the blog and CSIRT
• Ability to work in a team, communicate with clients, and deliver quality analysis and deliverables
• 2+ years hands-on experience in cyberdefense with a focus on digital forensics and incident
• You have some experience on one or more of the following domains:
o Intrusion analysis
o Incident Response and Forensics
o Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
o Threat Hunting
o Cyber Threat Intelligence
o Scripting (PowerShell/Python)
• Social, verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex topic to a variety of
• Ability to share on-call periods, unplanned remote and onsite response efforts
• You are motivated, curious and eager to learn new things and to stay up to date with new trends
in Tactics, Techniques and Procedures used by attackers.
• Good English and French communications skills, both verbal and written.
• GIAC or other relevant industry certifications are a plus.
What you will have :
• A very attractive training budget and lab environment
• Flexible working hours and home office possibilities