Transfer Agency - Luxembourg
This role will be leading the processing and the validation of shareholder transactions dedicated to European clients, producing and reviewing advanced shareholder reports and internal reports related to the daily Transfer Agent records in relation to compliance, managing sensitive cash processes and ensuring that deadlines are followed. This position is client-facing, requiring good communication skills.
• Production or reviewing of the shareholder reporting dedicated to internal and external clients
• Review and follow cash processes with various counterparties
• Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls (i.e. signature check, signature limits, account numbers, money laundering prevention, banking secrecy, …) as well as all specificities linked to these dedicated clients.
• Act as a key point of contact to effectively address and resolve issues with other sections and departments
• Ensure continuous improvement of the desk by your initiatives and propositions
• Establish and develop relationships with the customers and their shareholders and handle their queries
Knowledge and Experience:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Fund Industry, ideally within the Private Equity and Real Estate
• College degree in a business-related field,
• Language skills: Fluent English is required, French or German fluency is an asset
• Solid understanding of MS Office computer skills
• Knowledge of transfer agency duties
• Strong aptitude for numbers, accuracy and organization
• Client focus
• Focus on Quality
If you want to apply for this role or find out more information call Georgina at +44 (0) 203 763 9526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are unable to assist with visa applications, to be considered for this position the candidate must already have a valid right to work in Luxembourg.