Test Automation Analyst– FX
Skillfinder is currently recruiting for an Automation Test Engineer – Credit Pre-Trade to join a global investment bank based in Prague on a permanent basis.
You must be based in the Czech Republic to work remotely. If you are not based in Prague and looking to relocate you must be eligible to work in Prague.
This role is to help define the future of finance within the Risk, Finance and Treasury Team and to be responsible on major release tasks and make sure to have E2E accountability.
• Work to contribute to automation framework which supports complete range of System Under Test products
• Contribute to design options on QA strategy and provide scalable quality solutions/implementation based on industry best practices for given business problem
• Test the functionality as per the criticality and make sure its signoff and production ready
• Rapidly learn applications in the Credit Trading technology environment
• Work as SME on task in hand
• Have end to end view of system under test
• Work with the development lead to design & implement appropriate Automation technical solutions
• Core Java, UNIX and SQL, Test NG, Relational Databases
• Practical experience using source control systems including branching and merging
• Experience of Automation test framework development
• Strong knowledge of functional testing /Non-functional/ regression / SIT, plus testing tools & testing concepts
• Must have hands on experience in test automation writing test cases within Java framework model
Please contact me to have a confidential chat about this opportunity along with your CV. Interviews will be arranged immediately.