Automation Test Engineer – FX
Skillfinder is currently recruiting for an Automation Test Engineer – FX to join a global investment bank based in Prague on a permanent basis.
You must be based in the Czech Republic to work remotely. If you are not based in Prague and looking to relocate you must be eligible to work in Prague.
This role is to work within the Test Automation team ensuring continued high-quality delivery.
• The automation test engineer will work closely with the development team from the start of development to advise on what is needed to facilitate manual and automated testing
• Automation test engineer is required to understand new features in development and design the test cases that will be required to achieve optimal test coverage.
• Taking part in whole team daily meetings from the outset of a project to discuss issues, progress, and blockers.
• Working closely with other functional testers to help support them in the automation of existing testing.
• The individual will help diagnose the causes of failures in execution of test suites when they occur and work with the development teams to resolve them.
• Strong manual and automation testing experience in a complex area (does not have to be FX or Banking).
• Previous experience with bespoke developed automation solutions.
• Previous experience in the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated tests.
• Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, ksh, bash or sh).
Please contact me to have a confidential chat about this opportunity along with your CV. Interviews will be arranged immediately.